As we countdown to Super Bowl LVIII, the anticipation is high, especially with Taylor Swift’s fanbase eagerly awaiting her potential attendance. The secondary thrill lies in discovering methods to view the game minus a cable TV subscription.
In case you missed it, the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers will face off once again in this highly-anticipated rematch of Super Bowl LV, which took place in February 2020. With the Chiefs aiming to defend their title and the 49ers hoping for redemption, the Super Bowl promises to be a thrilling event. The game is scheduled to broadcast on February 11, starting at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Host a Watch Party without Cable
If you’re hosting a Super Bowl party and aren’t subscribed to cable, follow these instructions for streaming the game:
- Paramount+: Paramount+ is an ideal choice for individuals who have cancelled their cable subscriptions to catch the game. CBS, the network broadcasting the Super Bowl, owns Paramount+, giving users access to a high-definition livestream of their local CBS channel. All you need is a monthly subscription of $5.99 or, if luck is on your side, take advantage of a 7-day free trial. Once signed up, enjoy the game, and afterward, explore the vast content library that Paramount+ offers, such as Halo.
- Other Streaming Services: You can also consider live TV streaming services that offer CBS as part of their lineup. Here are a few popular options: FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV. Some of these platforms even provide free trials, allowing you to test the waters before committing. While Paramount+ might offer the cheapest streaming solution, these services could be more convenient if you desire a comprehensive live TV experience.
- The Cheapest Option: Free-to-Air Broadcasting. In rare cases, you may have the luxury of watching the Super Bowl for free using a television antenna. Over-the-air broadcasting grants access to local networks, including CBS, without the need for a cable or satellite subscription. A one-time purchase of a TV antenna grants you access to watching the Super Bowl every year without recurring costs.
- Alternatives and Add-ons. If you don’t have access to Paramount+, live streaming services, or local broadcasts, there are still options available. You can hit up the local sports bars or watch the game at a friend’s place. You never know what kind of deals you can strike or what fun you can create by expressing your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute to a fully immersive experience even if you’re not hosting from the comforts of your own home. After all, we are talking about the Super Bowl here!
Additionally, radio broadcasts could also offer an alternative avenue for enjoying the game; and the Super Bowl is also often made available on-demand through platforms such as Hulu or Amazon Prime Video a day after the event.
Who will you see performing at the Super Bowl?
The halftime show of the 2024 Super Bowl is set to be performed by Usher. The renowned pop star is currently holding a residency show in Las Vegas, NV, which is quite close to Allegiant Stadium. The day before the Super Bowl, Usher plans to release a new album titled “Coming Home”.
Who will be singing the national anthem?
Country music sensation Reba McEntire has been selected to perform the national anthem at Super Bowl 58. Additionally, rapper Post Malone will deliver a rendition of “America the Beautiful,” with famed R&B artist Andra Day set to perform “Lift Every Voice and Sing”
What It All Comes Down To
Regardless of your chosen method for enjoying Super Bowl LVIII, ensure you’re ready for an unforgettable viewing experience filled with the excitement and anticipation that comes with having the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers have at it again. Both rosters are impressive and it’s bound to be a thrilling nailbiter.
- Best Super Bowl Betting Sites 2024
- Top Crypto Betting Sites for the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Promo Codes
- Best Super Bowl 58 Promo Codes for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Game